Thursday 23 February 2012

Relay For Life Mufti Day

Friday 17 March was Mufti Day.
Children brought a cold coin donation to support the student team 
"Sleepwalkers"
entered in the Relay for Life on March 10 - 11
in their fund raising efforts.

"See me twirl,"
says Kittie.
I wonder who Spiderman is?
Could it be.....Shelton?
"Batman Rules!"
says Finn.
Wow. Look at those muscles!
"I'm Jack Sparrow!"
says Jasper.
"Walk the plank!"

"I'm a fierce Pirate,"
says Max.
"Watch out!"
Batman Jack has lots of muscles too!
"I am Batman,"
says Jack.
"What am I ?
I'm a Transformer,"
says Ralph.
"I'd like to be a monkey,"
says Joshua
"I'm going to be a 
Queen!" 
says Rosie.
"Me? I'm a builder,"
says Charlie.
"I'm a Princess Ballerina,"
says Ariana


http://www.relayforlife.org.nz/event/event?EventID=135

1 comment:

  1. Wow, awesome costumes Room 7, you all look just like the real thing!

    ReplyDelete