Tuesday 13 March 2012

Pictures and Stories about Harold the Giraffe.

by Nexis 

I love you Harold because you
went scuba diving.
by Kittie

I love Harold because he can
 reach to the top  of trees.
by Jack

Harold is eating some leaves for lunch.
by Finn
by Jasper

Harold sang a song to us about our body.
by Joshua


by O'Hara

Harold is really big and he has got a l-o-n-g neck. 
I really love Harold.
by Rosie
by Ariana
by Chai

I like Harold because he has got a
 really wiggly tail. 
I learnt about Lungs.
When you smoke you get really dirty lungs.
by Robert

I love you Harold because giraffes have long necks and 
they can reach up to trees and eat leaves.
by Ralph

I love you Harold because you can eat leaves from trees.
We helped do your homework. 
by Shelton

Harold is cool because he can reach up to trees.
by Charlie

When we visited Harold we learnt about breathing and our lungs. Smoking makes your lungs all dirty.
by Rosie


To find out more about Harold the Giraffe
check out the Life -Ed website.
http://www.lifeeducation.org.nz/

2 comments:

  1. Very cute giraffe picture and story Jack. Love Mum and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What beautiful pictures of Harold. Well done Room 7 artists!

    ReplyDelete