Monday 14 May 2012

Checking out the Checkout


"I liked being the  first at the scanner,"
said Jack.
"I liked scanning the lollies because I wanted
to eat them when I got back to school,"
said Jack.


"I liked it when the lollies stopped moving
and the scanner beeped,"
said Finn.
"The best part about the supermarket was when 
I went into the freezer,"
said Jasper.

"I liked going into the freezer too,"
said Shelton.
How many children can you get behind a checkout???
"I liked the chiller because it was cold,"
said Kittie.

Lollies.
 Yum!
"I liked scanning.
When we stopped it went beep,"
said Joshua.
"When the scanner beeped,
a red light came on,"
said O'Hara.
"I liked the iced buns because I liked the
twirly bits on the top,"
said O'Hara.
"I loved eating the lollies.
Yippee!"
said Nexis.


"The Supermarket is fun, "
said Chai. 
"Thank you for showing us around.""

No comments:

Post a Comment